Bin Washing System : CIP / WIP
Closed Clean In Place / Wash in Place System for IBC Bin
Application & Process :
CIP/ WIP system is useful for cleaning and washing at place of Vessel, Tank, Bin, Fluid Bed Equipment, High shear Mixer, Blender, Auto Coater and IBC Bin.
We manufacture of CIP/WIP system with complete closed CIP/WIP system for Bin washing.
Automatic washing station is consists of closed washing cabinet, washing system with pump, Hot air handling system and PLC controls system with HMI.
Used bin is oriented in the closed cabinet and closed entrance main door for washing. Washing cycle time can be set as per requirements for Plain water, Hot water, Detergent, Distilled water. In auto mode Bin wash automatically as per sets cycles. There are nos. of spraying nozzles for washing at all corners & all side walls for outer washing. Top mounting spraying nozzle is fitted with telescopic pneumatic cylinder to wash inner surface of the bin, Inner washing nozzle move upward & downward during washing for completely washing of bin. The cabinet is having drain pot with recirculation of water connection with pump if required then it can be recalculated. After complete washing cycles then bin is dry by passed filter hot air circulation by air handling unit. After drying of Bin on set temperature then released for new batch safe storage.
Closed washing system for bin can be supplied with storage tank for water, Hot water generator, detergent tank and air handling unit as per customer requirements.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) is a system designed for automatic cleaning by Plain water, Hot Water, detergent, D.M.Water and rinse solutions without major disassembly and assembly work.
- Closed cabinet type washing system for washing of Bin..
- Capacity is designed to accordingly as per customer requirement
- The Clean-In-Place Systems can be provided reservoirs for detergent and rinse solutions as well as pumping and heating capabilities for the solutions.
- The washing process consists of several cycles in which rinsing material is recycled through the bin, pumps, valves and other process equipment in the flow system.
- The cleaning can be carried out with automated or manual systems is a reliable process that meets the stringent hygiene regulations demanded by the food, dairy, beverage, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries etc.
- All the operation processes take place in sealed pipe line, which is easy to operate saving work and meets high sanitary requirement.
- It has advantages as energy-saving, high work efficiency, perfect cleaning effect, operator safety and easy to operate and maintain.
Closed Cabinet type IBC Bin Washing System: IBC Bin CIPO/WIP System