Compact Combine Sieving & Milling Process Technic
Application & Process :
The Turbo Sifter is used to combine process for sieving and milling. The turbo sifter mainly used in pharmaceutical formulation for raw material sifting and milling process.
The turbo sifter is having two chambers for sifting and milling with separate drives. The separation of coarse and fine product size happens in the sifting chamber. The sifting chambers having rotary sieve with drive so fed material powder after entering the turbo sifter is pushed towards the sieve area by screw in the sieve chamber gets sifting so, fine powder falls in to directly discharge pot. While coarse particles are proceed to the adjacent milling process. There are sieve and blades with rotary drive in milling chamber, which while rotating push and mill the material against the sieve so coarse particles are broken in to fine and falls to the discharge pot, thus attaining the uniform product size.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Sieving and milling process are in one operation.
- Easy movable
- Easy to dismantle contact parts for clean.
- Enclosed drive for safety.
- A C frequency variable speed for sifter and milling drive.
Turbo Sifter & Mill
Safety Features :
- Total drive transmission system enclosed
- Limit switch installed at the sifting and milling chamber.
- Overload relay Protection and Emergency stop button