Blenders - Double Cone Blender
Effective Process Technic of uniform mixing, lubricating & blending of dry powder & granules
Application & Process :
Blenders are used for mixing, lubricating and blending in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food, Chemical, cosmetics, ceramics, pesticide, plastics and other Allied industries
The Double shape blenders have long two corner of product container for more rubbing and tumbler effect to the material for fast and homogenizing mixing. It can perform homogenously dry mixing of free flowing powders, granules requiring low shearing force, Mixing and Blending of particles with rapid intermixing of particles irrespective of varying specific gravities. The material is loaded into the double cone blender drum. The double blender is tumbles the material in the container and spread out. The mixing is achieved in 5 to 15 minutes with better homogeneity.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Double Cone shape product container for Ideal dry mixer for lubrication of granules and homogenization mixing of multiple batches in to single batch.
- Available Capacity model in octagonal blender 25 kg to 2500 kg batch size..
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor.
- "A" type rigid structure of the machine with two sides resting of product container.
- Product container having discharge with butterfly valve and man hole.
- Charging hole with hinged lid with seal for charging and cleaning.
- The product container rotates on sped 8 RPM.
- Safety reeling provided for rotating area of product container.
- Fixed baffles provided for lumps braking.
- Electric controls panel with cycle time.
Double Cone Blender
Safety Features :
- Safety reeling with limit switch.
- Overload protection and emergency stop.
Optional Features :
- Charging Option:
- 1. Loading & Unloading by Product container with Jacking trolley.
- 2. Vacuum conveying system.
- 3. Bin loading by hydraulic hoist.
- Rotary Intensifier with AC variable drive.
- AC Frequency variable drive for product container.
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame proof motor and Push Button station.
- Inline milling and loading with vacuum transfer systems.